TERMS OF SERVICE
Prices are subject to change because foreign currencies and precious metals markets fluctuate daily. This means that prices for precious metal bails and setting findings fluctuate daily as well. Although our prices reflect both metal content and manufacturing labor costs, the price fluctuations apply mainly to the metal content.
Real sterling silver changes color over time. Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and the other 7.5% is an alloy. The alloy can oxidize when in contact with your skin or with the air. Therefore, the alloy component can discolor and/or tarnish, turning your sterling silver brownish (tarnished) or grey-black (oxidized). But with a quick wipe with a silver cleaning soft cloth this should improve the look.
Pure gold is 24 karats and consists of 100% gold. 18 karat gold consists of 75% gold and 25% other metal alloys. The following chart shows more details about various karats gold.
(DEGREE OF PURITY)
Dimensions and Weights
Dimensions and weights of handcrafted products are approximate, because they will always vary slightly in size, shape, pattern, and weight.
Out of Stock/Backorders
We do now allow backorders for our products.
Custom Made Services
1. 3D Designs: Do-It-Yourself
Orders for custom made 3D designs are always welcome. We offer a vast variety of pre-existing 3D designs you can select from to start your jewelry customization to your specifications with no minimum quantity required. The size and shape as well as any other elements of the bails and settings can be modified to fit any stones. We require full payment for custom orders and lead time for completion is between 12-15 business days. Please view our Pre-existing 3D Designs.
2. Custom Made Products: Design-It-Yourself
Orders for custom made products are always welcome. We gladly provide a custom made products service that allows you to create custom made jewelry to your design specifications with no minimum quantity required. We require full payment for custom orders and lead time for completion is between 12-15 business days. Please view our Custom Made Jewelry page that provide specific details and explains the process and information you need to provide.
3. Custom Designed Molds
Orders for custom designed molds are always welcome. We gladly provide customized molds and stamping service from your own design so you can create your very unique bails and settings to finish your jewelry creation. We require full payment for custom orders and you may expect your order to take four weeks to complete. Please view our Custom Made Jewelry page that provide specific details and explains the process and information you need to provide.
Shipping prices are subject to change. Our primary shipping carrier is United States Postal Service (USPS) Post and we use flat rate shipping. Please view our General Shipping Information page that provides the specific shipping details.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
Custom made design orders are not returnable and non-refundable.
SilviaFindings, USA offers a wholesale program based on the total order amount. All we require is your business related information to open a wholesale account. As a wholesale member, to take advantage of our wholesale pricing, for sterling silver you must order a minimum of $150.00 (based on wholesale unit price) per order and for gold you must order a minimum of $500.00 (based on wholesale unit price) per order. Please view our Wholesale Strategy that explains the process and information you need to provide.
Coupons Terms and Conditions
Each coupon is identified with a coupon code and has a specific value, expiry date, usage limitations and restrictions, and can only be redeemed towards purchases on our DIY Jewelry website. Certain products or services may not be eligible for coupon discounts nor be combined with other offers within the same order. A coupon cannot be applied to required minimum purchase amounts, taxes and shipping. Please ensure the coupon meets the discount its meant to have.
If you have any questions or need further clarification please contact us.